PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION POLICY
In compliance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, as well as with Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 December on Data Protection and Guarantee of Digital Rights, we inform you that at JOPIMA HOTELES S.L. we believe and defend that your privacy is something very important and that only you should be able to decide what use is made of your information.
For this reason, we have adapted to the European Personal Data Protection Regulation and we provide you with everything you need to understand it and we ask you to tell us what we can and cannot do with your data.
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR HANDLING YOUR DATA?
- Company: JOPIMA HOTELES S.L.
- VAT number: B18600114
- Address: C/Isaac Peral, nº 10
- Phone number: 958303382
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website address: https://lagarapa.com
WHAT WILL WE USE YOUR DATA FOR?
At JOPIMA HOTELES S.L. we use your personal data, under our legitimate interest:
- If you are a customer: to manage the data in order to be able to provide the services you require from Hoteles y alojamientos similares.
- If you contact us through the web or social networks: to respond to the request for information. Your data will be processed for the purpose of managing this contact, dealing with queries, doubts or comments that you send us through the channels provided for this purpose on our website.
TO WHOM WILL WE COMMUNICATE YOUR DATA?
At JOPIMA HOTELES S.L. we have a number of legal obligations that we must comply with in relation to your data. Among them, we must provide this data when we are requested to do so by the Tax Agency or when we are required to do so. In addition, and always with your consent, your data will be transferred to those public or private entities that you indicate to us in order to carry out any type of procedure that you ask us to manage on your behalf.
You should bear in mind that if you contact our team through any of the profiles on social networks that JOPIMA HOTELES S.L. makes available to users, in addition to providing us with the data you provide us with, you will also be providing them to the entities responsible for that social network. To find out about the use and processing of your data by these entities, we recommend that you read the data protection guidelines of the social networks in which you actively participate.
If you want to participate in one of our established job search processes, and if you want to follow one of the job portals, which you can access from this website, you should know that your data will not only be stored in JOPIMA HOTELES S.L., but also (at the time of your registration) in the job portals, in which you have entered your professional profile. You can find out more about the use, processing and possible access to this portal by consulting their data protection guidelines.
WHERE DO WE OBTAIN YOUR DATA FROM?
We obtain your data when
- You provide them to us through the contact form or when you register as a customer to buy our products.
- You contact us through the web or social networks.
- You send us your CV for possible personnel selection processes.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS AND HOW CAN YOU EXERCISE THEM?
We inform you that you have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not we are processing personal data concerning you.
You may access, rectify, delete and oppose certain processing operations, as well as exercise your right to limitation of processing, portability and not to be subject to an individual decision based solely on automated processing.
- Access your data: You have the right to access your data to find out what personal data we are processing concerning you.
- Request rectification or erasure of your data: In certain circumstances, you have the right to rectify personal data which you consider inaccurate and which is processed by us, as well as the right to request the deletion of your data when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Request the restriction of the processing of your data: In certain circumstances, you have the right to ask us to limit the processing of your data, in which case we inform you that we will only keep the data for which you have requested limitation of processing for the exercise or defence of claims.
- To the portability of your data: In certain circumstances, you have the right to receive the personal data concerning you, which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to have it transferred by us to another data controller.
- Object to the processing of your data: In certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you have the right to object to the processing of your data. In that case, we will stop processing them unless we must continue to do so for compelling legitimate reasons or for the exercise or defense of possible claims. In addition, you may withdraw your consent to receive commercial communications at any time.
Any interested party may lodge a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency, especially when they are not satisfied with the exercise of their rights. For further details, please consult the website www.agpd.es.
HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
- If you are a customer: They shall be kept until the end of the service, and after the end of the service, until you request their deletion.
- If you have given your consent for us to send you commercial communications: Until you request their deletion or express your intention to stop receiving them.
- If you have contacted us through the web or social networks: Until the end of the processing or you request the deletion of your data. JOPIMA HOTELES S.L. must also retain certain information based on legal requirements.
JOPIMA HOTELES S.L. complies with the guidelines of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data (RGPD), as well as Organic Law 3/2015, of 5 December, on Data Protection and the Guarantee of Digital Rights; and other regulations in force at all times, and ensures the correct use and processing of the user’s personal data.
To this end, together with each form for collecting personal data, in the services that the user may request from email@example.com, it shall inform the user, in accordance with the provisions of article 15.1 of the RGPD, of the following:
- The purposes of the processing
- The categories of personal data concerned
- The recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed, in particular recipients in third countries or international organisations
- The period for which the personal data are to be kept or, if this is not possible, the criteria used to determine this period
- The existence of the right to request from the controller the rectification or erasure of personal data or the restriction or opposition to the processing of personal data relating to the data subject
- The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
- Where the personal data have not been obtained from the data subject, any available information concerning their origin
- The existence of automated decisions, including profiling as referred to in Article 22(1) and (4) of the GDPR, and, at least in such cases, meaningful information about the logic applied and the significance and expected consequences of such processing for the data subject.
JOPIMA HOTELES S.L. informs you that it complies with Law 34/2002 of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce and will request your consent to the processing of your e-mail for commercial purposes at all times.
OTHER DATA PROCESSORS
As data processors, we have contracted the following service providers, who have undertaken to comply with the applicable data protection regulations at the time of contracting them:
Profesional Hosting with VAT number , provides hosting services.
FOR THE SENDING OF ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS
Likewise, and in accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, by completing the data collection form and ticking the corresponding box “I accept the sending of electronic communications”, you are giving your express consent to receive information about JOPIMA HOTELES S.L. to your e-mail address, telephone, fax or other electronic media.
Contenido actualizado el 22 de julio de 2022.